The Ekopatriots project by Kijek/Adamski won 3 swords at this years KTR awards. Congratulations to Kasia & Przemek and everyone else who was involved in the this social campaign!
- Client WWF Poland
- Agency McCann Worldgroup
- Direction & Animation Kijek/Adamski
- Designs Igor Kubik, Ola Niepsuj, Paweł Mildner, Acapulco Studio, Karol Banach and Kijek/Adamski
- Music Piotr Kaliński / Hatti Vatti
- Sound design Halo Productions”
Televisors Puma X ReTo (dir cut) video was nominated in the Animation category in this year’s KTR competition!
Puma X Reto is like a surreal horror, in which the rapper ReTo scalps his face in front of the audience, cries with abstract blocks and pierces the viewer with his ominous look.
- Client Puma
- Agency high&
- Director Bartlomiej Kalinowski, ALBO
- Production OTO film
- Post production Televisor
- Music White House Records
Top 100 Trends for 2019 is a print and digital campaign created by Peter Tarka for Pinterest, accompanied by a short motion piece. – Find out more on Peter’s Behance.
- Client Pinterest Inc.
- Creative Direction Sara Strand
- Art Direction Peter Tarka
- Illustration Mateusz Krol & Peter Tarka
- Sound Design Nicklas Hoffgaard
- Production Tamara Costa & Alex Trimmer
Along with the good people at DDB Warsaw we worked on a social campaign for Alliance4Europe to support their Vote4Friendship movement related to the 26th of May EU elections. 19 illustrators from across the EU created characters that were paired up and are now being spread across social media platforms to raise awareness. The goal is to mobilize 3 million Europeans who will not otherwise vote in May 2019.
Whatever you’re planning for this weekend, try to make time for a visit at your local polling station!
A special thanks to all to all the wonderful artists who helped make this campaign possible. >>>
- Agency DDB Warsaw
- Client Alliance4Europe
- Tea Jurisic
- Patrik Antczak illustration
- Charlotte MOLAS
- Christine Rosch
- Lehel Kovacs
- Fatti Burke
- Luca Font
- Robert Rurans
- Lynn Cosyn – Cosymore illustration
- Michiel Baumgarten
- Tymek Jezierski
- Tiago Galo – Ilustrador
- Cinta Arribas
- Martin Nicolausson
- Jon Burgerman
- Justyna Sokołowska
- Katarzyna Olga Jarecka
Analog/Digital & Illusion for LVM Versicherung
Our recent ‘construction’ with Illusion, Bangkok and agency Kolle Rebe for LVM’s dental insurance campaign.
- Client LVM Versicherung
- Agency Kolle Rebbe
- Creative Director Steffen König
- Art Director Linda Kapsch
- Copywriter Oskar Engelhardt
- Artbuying Alice Feja
- Account Executive Jill Nolte
- Illustrator Illusion, Bangkok
Noelia’s wonderfully vibrant stop motion animation inspired the Mayan legends about “x ts’unu’um” or as we know it, the hummingbird – one of worlds smallest birds with an incredibly rapid wing flapping rate of up to 80 beats per second and thus the idea to also shoot the animation at 80 frames per second.