Analog/Digital now represents Santi Zoraidez! A passionate art director and designer with a true desire to transform ideas into striking artwork. Santi’s work combines digital and reality with great sense of space, colour, light and inventiveness to create top-notch projects with a modern and fresh feel. His work has been highlighted on Behance, Creators, Designboom, Designcollector, Fubiz, Grafik, Motionographer, Stash and WeTransfer among others.
Santi is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
In our production with Adrian & Gidi we deliver a stills and motion campaign for L’Occitane‘s limited edition Verbena fragrance and cleanser.
- Client L’Occitane
An Analog/Digital production for L’Occitane promoting their new terracycle packaging. Designed & illustrated by Pete McDonald and put in motion by BluBlu Studios!
- Client L’Occitane
- Design & Illustration Pete McDonald
- Motion BluBlu Studios
- Sound Design BluBlu Studios
A single cigarette butt can pollute up to 500 liters of water. Cigarette butts pollute the ocean even more than straws and plastic bags do. Every year, billions of them end up in the ocean, carried away by the wind, the rain, in rivers or in pipes, after having been carelessly thrown in the streets. The toxic chemical components they are made of contribute to the ocean’s acidification and are deadly to the marine animals who eat them.
On World Oceans Day, it is urgent to raise awareness on this serious matter. “The White Tide” is the name of Sea Shepherd’s campaign, which aims to denounce how cigarette butts are polluting and killing the oceans and their wildlife.
Whether you’re a smoker or not, you have the power to act, at your own scale, to save the blue planet’s health.
- Client Sea Shepherd
- Agency Brand Station,
- Creative Director Damien Guiol, Samy Benama, Loic Chauveau
- Art Director Damien Guiol, Samy Benama
- Copywriter Damien Guiol, Samy Benama, Djavid Karmaly
- Photographer / CGI Artist Salamagica
Congratulations to Illusion for the Bronze award in Print & Publishing at Cannes Lions 2019!
- Client DKSH (Thailand) Ltd.
- Brand LEGO
- Agency Ogilvy Group Thailand
The Ekopatriots project by Kijek/Adamski won 3 swords at this years KTR awards. Congratulations to Kasia & Przemek and everyone else who was involved in the this social campaign!
- Client WWF Poland
- Agency McCann Worldgroup
- Direction & Animation Kijek/Adamski
- Designs Igor Kubik, Ola Niepsuj, Paweł Mildner, Acapulco Studio, Karol Banach and Kijek/Adamski
- Music Piotr Kaliński / Hatti Vatti
- Sound design Halo Productions”