An Analog/Digital production for L’Occitane promoting their new terracycle packaging. Designed & illustrated by Pete McDonald and put in motion by BluBlu Studios!
- Client L’Occitane
- Design & Illustration Pete McDonald
- Motion BluBlu Studios
- Sound Design BluBlu Studios
A single cigarette butt can pollute up to 500 liters of water. Cigarette butts pollute the ocean even more than straws and plastic bags do. Every year, billions of them end up in the ocean, carried away by the wind, the rain, in rivers or in pipes, after having been carelessly thrown in the streets. The toxic chemical components they are made of contribute to the ocean’s acidification and are deadly to the marine animals who eat them.
On World Oceans Day, it is urgent to raise awareness on this serious matter. “The White Tide” is the name of Sea Shepherd’s campaign, which aims to denounce how cigarette butts are polluting and killing the oceans and their wildlife.
Whether you’re a smoker or not, you have the power to act, at your own scale, to save the blue planet’s health.
- Client Sea Shepherd
- Agency Brand Station,
- Creative Director Damien Guiol, Samy Benama, Loic Chauveau
- Art Director Damien Guiol, Samy Benama
- Copywriter Damien Guiol, Samy Benama, Djavid Karmaly
- Photographer / CGI Artist Salamagica
Congratulations to Illusion for the Bronze award in Print & Publishing at Cannes Lions 2019!
- Client DKSH (Thailand) Ltd.
- Brand LEGO
- Agency Ogilvy Group Thailand
The Ecopatriots project by Kijek/Adamski won 3 swords at this years KTR awards. Congratulations to Kasia & Przemek and everyone else who was involved in the this social campaign!
- Client WWF Poland
- Agency McCann Worldgroup
- Direction & Animation Kijek/Adamski
- Designs Igor Kubik, Ola Niepsuj, Paweł Mildner, Acapulco Studio, Karol Banach and Kijek/Adamski
- Music Piotr Kaliński / Hatti Vatti
- Sound design Halo Productions”
Televisors Puma X ReTo (dir cut) video was nominated in the Animation category in this year’s KTR competition!
Puma X Reto is like a surreal horror, in which the rapper ReTo scalps his face in front of the audience, cries with abstract blocks and pierces the viewer with his ominous look.
- Client Puma
- Agency high&
- Director Bartlomiej Kalinowski, ALBO
- Production OTO film
- Post production Televisor
- Music White House Records
Top 100 Trends for 2019 is a print and digital campaign created by Peter Tarka for Pinterest, accompanied by a short motion piece. – Find out more on Peter’s Behance.
- Client Pinterest Inc.
- Creative Direction Sara Strand
- Art Direction Peter Tarka
- Illustration Mateusz Krol & Peter Tarka
- Sound Design Nicklas Hoffgaard
- Production Tamara Costa & Alex Trimmer